Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Lazy blogger

Because I am feeling lazy and yet neglectful, I am filling out this form my friend Tabatha posted on facebook about getting to know people. I realized my blog is school heavy, so I thought this would be a nice little get to know Allie sheet.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 12ish
2. How do you like your steak? Medium; I hunger for the blood of innocent animals.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 1.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Futurama, Bleach, Kekkaishi, The Conan O'Brien Show.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Somewhere full of trees.
6. What did you have for breakfast? I've ate breakfast all day today...technically, an avocado and Mexican cheese omelette.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Mexican
8. What foods do you dislike? Pickles. They are pure evil.
9. Favorite Place to Eat? Eh, it changes, but right now it is the little Mexican restaurant that opened next to the bar in Kelseyville. Carnitas = <3
10. Favorite dressing? Ranch or poppyseed.
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? 07 civic ex. How I love it.
12. What are your favorite clothes? As I got dressed for a Mormon wedding today, I realized all of my shirts show off my boobs or are in some way inappropriate. This made it difficult to get dressed. Anyway, I like clothes that are a little off beat--either punky or hippie ish. And boob centric, apparently. No wonder I had so many guy friends in high school.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? France, Greece, Spain, Tokyo--everywhere.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Depends on how cynical I feel that day.
15. Where would you want to retire? Somewhere with lots of cats.
16. Favorite time of day? Sunset and when the stars come out.
17. Where were you born? Ukiah, California.
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Curling, because it is not a sport.
19. Who do you think will not tag you back? I'm not on facebook!
20. Person you expect to tag you back first? I'm still not on facebook.
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Not on facebook.
22. Bird watcher? I watch my cat kill birds. Because I hate them.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night.
24. Pets? Cat and some fish (they live at separate houses).
25. Any new and exciting news that you'd like to share? I got straight A's. I have new fish friends. Good times, good times.
26. What did you want to be when you were little? A cat doctor (NOT a veterinarian), a princess, a volcanologist. Practical things.
27. What is your best childhood memory? Meeting my best friend in the lunch line and bottle feeding my kitten.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Cat, if it wasn't obvious.
29. Are you married? No.
30. Always wear your seat belt? Yes, because my car screams at me if I don't.
31. Been in a car accident? I haven't.
32. Any pet peeves? When people don't press the clear button when they are done using the microwave. People who say ASAP as "A sap."
33. Favorite pizza topping? Pineapple.
34. Favorite Flower? Orchids.
35. Favorite ice cream? Cookies n cream
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Tacobell
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Once...I don't like to talk about it.
38. From whom did you get your last email? Gosh, who e-mails anymore with facebook?
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Chanel, Manolo Blahnik, Christian Louboutin.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? I randomly ran into my friends at a gas station. I don't think this counts as spontaneous, but whatever.
41. Like your job? Being a student sucks mostly.
42. Broccoli? YES.
43. What was your favorite vacation? Mmm, the one I took with my mom to Monterey after she had her surgery.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Mom.
45. What are you listening to right now? Final Fantasy 14 battle music.
46. What is your favorite color? Pink
47. How many tattoos do you have? 2
48. Coffee drinker? When I drive somewhere in the morning.
49. How many children do you have? 0. Thank. God.
50. What are your plans for today? Went to friend's wedding, watched a movie, now sleepy time.

No comments:

Post a Comment