Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 2: A picture of you and the person you have been close with the longest.

Photobucket

Technically this is a picture of the two people I have been the closest with the longest. Here is some information about both of them.

Erinn
  • We met in the second grade in the lunch line. When I heard her name on the roll list, I thought she was a boy because at the time I didn't know any female Erinn's (or Aaron as I thought it was). We shared animals crackers. We were then inseparable for a long stint of time (second grade through high school--like 10 or something years). We live in different places now, so we don't see each other as often as we'd like. However, when we are in the same place we still hang out like we did when we were little (minus the jump roping, four square, and accelerated reader program). I would say she is my best friend, but that is incorrect; she is more like the sister I never knew I wanted.
Ryan
  • I'm quite sure that he hates this picture, but whatever. When I first met Ryan, at the Grudge 2 (which was terrible), I knew instantly that "he (was) going to make waves in my life." (I really though exactly that).He has, in so many ways. I wake up next to him everyday and it makes me stupid happy. Some days, when I look at him, I hear this song in my head (and just to be clear, I really am not a Justin Bieber fan; Ryan likely doesn't even know who Justin Bieber is).
  • Mostly this song though. This was playing when I first realized I lesbians him.

1 comment:

  1. Aww how lovely. Thanks for sharing the sweetness about Ryan. Good times. ;) <3

    ReplyDelete