Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 3: A picture of the cast from your favorite show

True Blood
Photobucket

True Blood is not exactly the most high brow piece about vampires to ever be created, but I must admit it is the most entertaining. Plus, it is gratuitously sexy and violent. Basically everything I look for in a television show.

Also, Alexander Skarsgard (there is nothing else I really need to say).

Here are the close contenders for my favorite shows (it was very hard for me to pick).

Bleach
Photobucket

Bleach is one of my favorite animes. It's like an adult version of Dragon Ball Z except it doesn't suck.

Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Photobucket

I seriously doubt many of you know this version of the show (or the other one for that matter), but it is so much better than the original FMA (which was awesome in so many ways). It's mature yet light hearted with a lot more brutality and depth than the first anime. I think everyone should check it out.

Yes. I do watch a lot of cartoons (sometimes in Japanese). I blame the schools.

No comments:

Post a Comment